Face off against other ninjas in a 1v1 showdown.
To earn NFT rewards, you need a Weapon NFT. If not, you can play for free with the default ninja characters.
Currently, to use your Weapons, Pets, Gear, and Armor NFTs in battle they must satisfy 1 of the following criteria:
- Untransferred: Purchased, but not yet transferred to your crypto wallet
- 7 Days Old: You can use all your purchased NFTs within 7 days of purchase
Matchmaking will search for a close match in skill before searching free-for-all. There's a handicap for big differences in stats.
This makes matching faster, and matches competitive against any pair of players. If you’re advanced or a beginner, there’s a chance you could win with some luck and skill.
The player with the stronger Dojo increases their stats, while decreasing the stats of their opponent. Elemental Dojos (Fire, Water) give a boost to elemental weapons. Also, the strongest Dojo is featured in the backdrop of the battle.
The overall strength of your Ninja is determined by all the items equipped. For battles, this breakdown is currently:
• 10% Secondary Weapon (enables recoil damage)
You have two options: engage in Battle, or Swap your NFTs. In Battle, you can do the following:
Your Ninja attacks your opponent's Ninja. Damage calculation factors your overall attack against your opponent's overall defense.
If you have a NinjaPet it can attack on your turn. If your opponent has a pet, your pet will target it. Pets have their own stats and damage calculation.
When attacking an opponent that has a secondary weapon (Shuriken, Kunai, Double Blade) there is a chance you receive recoil damage from your attack. The odds of taking recoil damage is dependent on your opponent's overall speed.
Mark of the underdog. If your health is lower than your opponent's, you have a chance to turn the tide and inflict multiplicative damage on your attack with a critical hit.
When launching an attack, there is a chance that your Ninja or NinjaPet misses. The chance of missing is dependent on your current Stamina level, plus your overall speed compared to your opponent.
The harder you get hit, the more your rage builds up! When you enter the red zone (< 20 points), you can unleash a powerful rage attack - which can turn the tables on a stronger opponent. If you're stronger... make sure you strategize and swap at the right time so you can end the fight quickly! If both players are in the red zone, rage is not an option. The chances of landing a rage attack are the same as a normal Ninja Attack.
As you successfully land attacks, your stamina gradually decreases, causing you to miss successive attacks. Swapping your weapon or pet replenishes your Stamina to improve your hit rate.
Swapping your weapon replenishes Ninja Stamina, swapping pet replenishes pet Stamina. Swapping gear and armor will recalculate your stats, but won't replenish Stamina.
Make sure you have multiple weapons, pets, and gear to swap in battle!
- 1.If your health is below 25, and lower than your opponent's - You will regain HP and stamina by forgoing your attack for the turn. The lower your health, the more HP you get back.
- 2.Rage is calculated exponentially - a very strong weapon against a very weak opponent will incur a large amount of rage.
- 3.Pet attacks do not add rage to your opponent.
- 4.The Dojo land boost is relative to your opponent. Same rarity dojos cancel out, a higher rarity dojo gives an edge.
- 5.Rage zone / red zone is 19HP and below. Avoid knocking your opponent's health into this zone if you cannot handle their rage attack.
If your opponent quits, the game ends and you get the win. If your opponent is inactive for 30 seconds and damage has been dealt, you'll get the win.
If you encounter a scenario where the game is stuck, and your opponent's stats are zero, tap Menu > End Session to safely quit the battle.